CAPILLA DEL SEÑOR S.A. INDUSTRIALIZING PLANT OF DAIRY PRODUCTS
Lombarde
Sin T.A.C.C.

QUESO GOUDA

Gouda is a semi-hard, pressed cheese of elastic consistency, not very well developed aroma and characteristic taste. It has white yellowish uniform color.
It is exclusive for international markets.

INGREDIENTS
Standarized pasteurized milk, lactic bacterial culture, rennet, calcium chloride, sodium chloride and colorant: Annato.

NUTRITION FACTS
Serving size 30 g (1 slice). Energetic value 106 Kcal = 445 KJ (5 %VD*); Proteins 7,44 g (10 %VD); Total fat 8,4 g (15 %VD); Saturated fat 5 g (23 %VD); Sodium 471 mg (20 %VD). It does not contribute a significant amount of Carbohydrates, Trans fat and Dietary fiber. (*) Percent Daily Values are based on a 2.000 Kcal. or 8.400 KJ. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

STORAGE
120 days stored at refrigerated temperature between 2 to 10º C.

PRESENTATION
Whole cheese of 4 kgrs. approximately, vacuum-packed and packaged into boxes of 4 units each.
Whole cheese of 950 grs. approximately, vacuum-packed and packaged into boxes of 20 units each.

 

  

DESCARGAR FICHA TÉCNICA | VOLVER A LAC NAT

ADDRESS

Avenida Raúl Borras 2500
(5900) Villa María
Córdoba - Argentina
Tel.: 0054 353 410 9080/81/82/83

lacteoscds@lacteoscds.com.ar
 -32,4438390, -63,1898840