CAPILLA DEL SEÑOR S.A. INDUSTRIALIZING PLANT OF DAIRY PRODUCTS
Lombarde
Sin T.A.C.C.

QUESO CREMOSO

This type of cheese has a soft, creamy and slightly elastic consistency. It has a rather acid flavor and a delicate and agreeable bouquet. It is perfect for pizza, empanadas and as table cheese to accompany assorted dishes.

INGREDIENTS
Standarized pasteurized milk, lactic bacterial culture, rennet, calcium chloride and sodium chloride.

NUTRITION FACTS
Serving size 30 g (1 slice). Energetic value 91 Kcal = 382 KJ (5 % DV*); Proteins 5,9 g (8 % DV); Total Fat 6,9 g (13 % DV ); Saturated Fat 4 g (18 % DV ); Sodium 135 mg (6 % DV).
It does not contribute a significant amount of Carbohydrates, Trans Fat and Dietary Fiber. (*) Percent Daily Values are based on a diet of 2.000 Kcal. or 8.400 KJ.
Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

STORAGE
60 days stored at refrigerated temperature between 2 to 8º C.

PRESENTATION
Whole cheese of 4 Kgrs. Approximately, vacuum-packed and packaged into boxes of 4 units each.
Whole cheese of 2 Kgrs. approximately, vacuum- packed and packaged into boxes of 8 units each.

 

  

DESCARGAR FICHA TÉCNICA | VOLVER A LAC NAT

ADDRESS

Avenida Raúl Borras 2500
(5900) Villa María
Córdoba - Argentina
Tel.: 0054 353 410 9080/81/82/83

lacteoscds@lacteoscds.com.ar
 -32,4438390, -63,1898840