Mozzarella is an originally Italian cheese. It is one of the most famous pasta filata- "spun-paste" cheeses. Mozzarella cheese has a semi-hard, stringy and elastic consistency, white-yellowish color and undeveloped flavor. Most people are familiar with mozzarella cheese since it is traditionally used on pizzas.
Reduced-fat pasteurized milk, lactic bacterial culture, rennet, calcium chloride and sodium chloride
Serving size 30g (1slice). Energetic value 91 Kcal = 382 KJ (5% DV*); Proteins 5,9 g (8 % DV); Total Fat 6,9 g (13 %DV) Saturated Fat 4g (18 % DV); Sodium 135 mg (6 % DV). It does not contribute a significant amount of Carbohydrates, Trans fat and Dietary fiber. (*) Percent Daily Values are based on a 2.000 Kcal. or 8.400 KJ. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs
60 days stored at refrigerated temperature between 2 to 8º C..
Whole cheese of 500 grs. approximately, vacuum - packed and packaged into boxes containing 12 units each.